Please complete all information in the application and ensure that it is accurate. If you omit information, in particular, telephone number, or information such as the email address is incorrect, it will only delay or prevent your application from being processed. Once you click Submit you will receive a confirmation email. Your application may take approximately 7-10 days to process initially. You will be contacted by our staff to schedule an intake call. The call is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email for the scheduled time. Please ensure that you check your inbox and your spam folder for the intake email.
Following intake, if approved, you will receive orientation information.
If, at any time, you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for offering to assist our Warrior Rising Vetrepreneurs.
The Coach/Mentor is responsible for giving well-intentioned business counsel to the Veteran/Veteran Owned Business (VOB), which will lead to the success of the new business. The Coach/Mentor helps the VOB become viable, and as such, put the VOB in the best position to benefit from the support provided by Warrior Rising.
Please note: All are not required–Any of the first 3 items plus Items 4 and 5 should be applicable:
- College education with a business degree, or equivalent (4+ years) business experience;
- Started and have run a successful business for at least 3 years;
- Successful capital raising or investment experience;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel (ability to work with formulas to create spreadsheets);
- Great organizational and communication skills, specifically written communication.
- It is critical to avoid breaks in continuity when mentoring client veterans. You should be able to commit to at least 3-5 hours per month mentoring a veteran.