By accessing or using the Service, you fully agree to all the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, or our other policies and practices, you must not use the Service. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Service after such changes are made is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for updates.
This Policy applies to information we collect: (1) on this Site; (2) in any electronic communication between you and the Service; and (3) through any mobile or desktop application (if any and when available) you download, which provides off-browser interaction between you and this Site; and (4) when you interact with our advertising or applications on third-party websites and services.
This Policy does NOT apply to information collected by: (1) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or service operated by Warrior Rising or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or (2) any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Service.
The Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18, and persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for access to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or attempt to register or use any features of the Service.
We, along with any third-party companies or individuals with whom we work, may collect information directly and voluntarily from you when you use the Service. We consider the information we collect in two broad categories: “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
a. Personal Information. Personal Information is generally information that can be used to identify you, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, which may be Non-Personal Information. Personal Information includes, without limitation:
- Your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Information and content that you provide or upload for use in connection with the Service, which may include information pertaining to your military service, military background, and your business if you are a Vetrepreneur;
- Information about any donations or loans you make as a Donor or Lender; and
- Demographic information such as date of birth, gender, and geographic area, when that information is linked to other Personal Information or Non-Personal Information that allows that individual to be identified.
*The preceding list of information we may collect is illustrative, not exhaustive.
b. Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information includes information that is about you but does not identify you personally, such as, without limitation:
- Anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect;
- Referring/exit pages and URLs; and
- Preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
We may also collect information from you that is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details, including but not limited to:
- Browser or platform type,
- Internet connection,
- Equipment used to access the Service,
- Language preference, referring site,
- Additional websites requested, and
- The date and time of each user’s request.
Information we collect from you on or through the Service depends on how you utilize the Service and what information you agree to provide. We collect information that you provide when you register for an account (whether as a Vetrepreneur or Supporter), when you use the Service as a Donor or Lender, and when you use the Service and submit an Application as a Vetrepreneur or Mentor. We may also collect information from you when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, report a problem with our Service, search the Service, or respond to polls or surveys distributed for research purposes.
In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, the Company and our service providers may track information provided to us by your device or browser, or by our analytics tools when you use the Service. We use automatic data collection technologies, such as Google Analytics, to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, as you access, use, and interact with the Service, including:
- Details of your visits to the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs the device from which you connected to the Service, website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type;
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Service and deliver a better user experience.
The technologies we use for the automatic data collection described above may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Components of the Service and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may, from time to time, track use location through IP logging for security and fraud prevention purposes.
You may set your web browser to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time, Warrior Rising does not respond to or alter its practices when it receives a Do Not Track signal from a user’s web browser. For more information on Do Not Track, please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
*The following is a non-exhaustive list.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact Users in response to Application submissions or questions, solicit feedback from Users, provide technical support, and inform Users about promotional offers;
- Facilitate and carry out the functions of the Service;
- Verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- Improve the Service, including by customizing your user experience;
- Provide targeted marketing, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or sponsored events;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our Users, and enforce our agreements;
- For any other purpose disclosed to you and to which you consent.
Warrior Rising may compile information and data in an aggregated form related to the performance, operation, and use of the Service, and may use such aggregated data for security, statistical, or operations analyses, and for research and development purposes (collectively, “Data Reports”). Warrior Rising may use and share Data Reports without restriction for its business purposes. Data Reports shall not incorporate personal information in a form that would identify any User, or any sensitive information of any User or individual. Data Reports do not constitute User Data, and Warrior Rising shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Data Reports, including all associated intellectual property rights.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and any information that does not identify any specific individual, without restriction. We may also disclose any Personal Information or Non-Personal Information you share with us for the purpose of facilitating and carrying out the Service, including by posting certain Personal Information on the Site as part of a Vetrepreneur’s Campaign. We may also share information about a given Vetrepreneur, which may or may not include Personal Information, with other Users as authorized by the Vetrepreneur.
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology.
However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks, and the Company shall not be responsible for the circumvention of any of the Service’s privacy settings or security measures.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. If you are a Vetrepreneur, you may requests changes to the information posted as part of your Campaign, and we will review your request prior to making any such changes.
You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or write us at:11614 Anna Emily Dr. South Jordan, Utah 84095.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the practices of this Site, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]